Information on dressing lessons
- I want to be able to put on a kimono by myselfBeginners welcome! I will help you make your dream kimono girl debut.
- I want to be able to wear kimono quicklyNo need to re-tie.
- I want to learn how to wear a kimono againKindly and politely guide.
- I want to wear the kimono I inherited from my motherAdvice on how to dress yourself. You can wear various types of obi knots.
No painful, To hold shape,
and Prolong beauty
Preventing the occurring of the out of shape in the front tying of the Obi, suppressing stuffy or tight feeling and also suppressing the generation of wrinkles on tying the Obi.
About our shop
A space immersed in Japanese style
We offer a space where you can enjoy Japanese harmony. If you want to wear a kimono but don’t know how to wear it, come to our store and we will solve it… We want to be your savior when you have trouble with kimono. In addition, we do not offer free tuition services other than the free dressing experience. The tuition fee is the instructor’s technical guidance fee. Even beginners can teach responsibly until they can master it.
Party to enjoy in kimono
- New Year’s party～obimai～【Hotel Grand View Takasaki MIKUMANO 】February 3, 2024
- First practice「YUZURIHA」～I had matcha tea at Daisho Gokokuji Temple.～【Daisho Gokokuji Temple】January 14, 2024
obi lesson ＆ Matcha
- Kimono de X’mas Party【Villas des Mariages TAKASAKI】December 9, 2023
- KINO WASOU GAKUEN Certification ceremonyNovember 26th New Otani in Tokyo
Award ceremony for those who passed the qualification exam
To all visitors
Taking measures against COVID-19
Our store is taking measures against COVID-19.
Reduce the number of seats and space the seats to avoid crowding. The air is exchanged regularly. We will be taking the temperature of our staff every day, and we are asking for the cooperation of customers who come to the store. Thorough hand washing, disinfection, and thorough disinfection of tables and chairs. All staff wear masks. We also ask customers to wear a mask when they visit us. If you feel unwell, please let the staff know immediately.
- In order to avoid crowding, we have reduced the number of seats and are keeping distance and intervals.
- We open the doors and windows to keep the air fresh.
- We will measure the temperature of our staff and ask you to check the temperature of visitors.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands and disinfect with alcohol. We will also thoroughly disinfect tables and chairs.
- All staff wear masks. Please help us wear a mask when you visit.
- If you feel any change in your physical condition, please inform the staff immediately.