Information on dressing lessons
- I want to be able to put on a kimono by myselfBeginners welcome! I will help you make your dream kimono girl debut.
- I want to be able to wear kimono quicklyNo need to re-tie.
- I want to learn how to wear a kimono againKindly and politely guide.
- I want to wear the kimono I inherited from my motherAdvice on how to dress yourself. You can wear various types of obi knots.
No painful, To hold shape,
and Prolong beauty
Preventing the occurring of the out of shape in the front tying of the Obi, suppressing stuffy or tight feeling and also suppressing the generation of wrinkles on tying the Obi.
About our shop
A space immersed in Japanese style
We offer a space where you can enjoy Japanese harmony. If you want to wear a kimono but don’t know how to wear it, come to our store and we will solve it… We want to be your savior when you have trouble with kimono. In addition, we do not offer free tuition services other than the free dressing experience. The tuition fee is the instructor’s technical guidance fee. Even beginners can teach responsibly until they can master it.
Party to enjoy in kimono
- beer gardenTAKASAKI TAKASHIMAYA BEER GARDEN
July 7, 2023
- KIRYUU WALKJune 2, Reiwa 5
We went out to Kiryuu in kimono.
- New Year’s party 2023February 18, 2023
【BANQUET TAKASAKI】LABI1 5F
The "Obimai-shi" performed a dance, and it was a blast.
- Kimono de LunchOctober 2, 2020
HOTEL GRAND VIEW TAKASAKI【CurruCa】
Lunch party in kimono for the first time in a while. I was able to spend a meaningful time with delicious food and a fun story party.
To all visitors
Taking measures against COVID-19
Our store is taking measures against COVID-19.
Reduce the number of seats and space the seats to avoid crowding. The air is exchanged regularly. We will be taking the temperature of our staff every day, and we are asking for the cooperation of customers who come to the store. Thorough hand washing, disinfection, and thorough disinfection of tables and chairs. All staff wear masks. We also ask customers to wear a mask when they visit us. If you feel unwell, please let the staff know immediately.
- In order to avoid crowding, we have reduced the number of seats and are keeping distance and intervals.
- We open the doors and windows to keep the air fresh.
- We will measure the temperature of our staff and ask you to check the temperature of visitors.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands and disinfect with alcohol. We will also thoroughly disinfect tables and chairs.
- All staff wear masks. Please help us wear a mask when you visit.
- If you feel any change in your physical condition, please inform the staff immediately.